[oi-dev] is there a vector for donating to OI?

Garrett D'Amore garrett.damore at dey-sys.com
Wed Sep 5 16:16:26 UTC 2012

Originally Alasdair indicated that he wanted OI to be part of the illumos foundation, so this approach of earmarking the donation makes sense.

Note that in the future I hope that illumos will reserve a percentage of earmark donations for its "general fund" but since we have not set up the administration to deal with that yet, it seems like right now is a great time to donate and ensure that 100% of your donation goes exactly to OI.

  - Garrett