[oi-dev] Building a component package

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Tue Sep 11 19:14:01 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

I packaged erlang for userland gate more than year ago. So you can take
inspiration from here:

http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-userland/components/erlang/

And a bit modern version here:

http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-userland/components/erlang/

To be fair, erlang is one of the worst thing to package in userland
gate. Contact me out of the list and we can discuss how you can package
things.

Best regards,

Milan