[oi-dev] sqlite test request

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Aug 20 08:18:44 UTC 2013

Hello, people.
It seems that we are going to update sqlite3 in /hipster soon. Currently
the component is in the gate, but is disabled.

So we encourage you to build it yourself (in separate BE) or use a
package from http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net:1000 and test if it works
for you.

To build sqlite successfully you'll have to install the latest readline
(
pkg://openindiana.org/library/readline@5.2,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130820T054545Z).

The things which can be broken: sqlite3 binary itself, subversion,
firefox, thunderbird, pidgin and any other sqlite dependencies:

~$ pkg search -r 'depend::database/sqlite-3' |awk ' { print $4; }'  |
cut -d @ -f 1 |sort |uniq
PACKAGE
pkg:/auto_install
pkg:/communication/im/pidgin
pkg:/desktop/media-player/songbird
pkg:/desktop/time-tracking/hamster
pkg:/developer/versioning/subversion
pkg:/install/installadm
pkg:/library/apr-util-13/dbd-sqlite
pkg:/library/apr-util/dbd-sqlite
pkg:/library/desktop/evolution-data-server
pkg:/library/desktop/libchamplain
pkg:/library/desktop/search/tracker
pkg:/library/libsndfile
pkg:/library/libsoup
pkg:/library/python-2/pysqlite-24
pkg:/mail/evolution
pkg:/mail/evolution/connector/evolution-exchange
pkg:/mail/thunderbird
pkg:/metapackages/gui-install
pkg:/redistributable
pkg:/runtime/python-25