[oi-dev] Notes on marking python-24 obsolete

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Aug 16 13:25:31 UTC 2013

On 08/16/2013 15:55, ken mays wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Everything else is just not updated yet or obsolete (i.e. mercurial 2.2.1, etc) pertaining to oi-userland.
>
> My first question: Is what you have in oi-userland_currently match or exceed what you have in the hipster IPS? If your userland is not fully compliant yet, you'll be chasing rabbits.

Hello, Ken.

No, it is doesn't match.
1) Not whole Oracle oi-userland compiles (and even if it compiles, for
many components no one checked, that they works - see components.ignore
list)
2) There are external consolidations (JDS,XNV,PKG,what-else?) which are
not integrated in our current build system and these bits (as I
understand) were just imported from /dev-test.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,