[oi-dev] New pkg5 in the repo

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 01:08:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks for finishing my work (busy till end of this week with my master’s).

Alp and I didn’t want to push this yet into the main hipster repo, because we were afraid of breakage.
I tried to update to the new IPS (not this version, but version I worked with) and I failed to boot. As I recall correctly there was a problem with inconsistent system repository (I don’t have any screen saved, so I am entirely sure, but it was something with system repository inconsistency).

Adam