[oi-dev] Release engineering // planing

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 23:35:59 UTC 2013

Once, there was a plan to implement similar system, which was proposed in this thread. /experimental was supposed to be something /hipster is. Things from /experimental would move to /dev.

So, we should be careful and not start doing something, which could have worked, but never did because of confusion about which development branch should be used, lack of man power and interest from developers.

Adam