[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:17:02 UTC 2013

On 07/21/13 07:52 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Nikola M. писал 21.07.2013 17:34:
>> On 07/21/13 02:57 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> Hello, all.
>> I've made a fix to zlib which at least allows firefox 10 (coming with
>> hipster) to run locally.
>>
>> Please, update your systems and test if it works for you.
>> Hi, updated , starded FF10, cored.
>> FF22 actually runs but it cores when I trigger it by trying to upload
>> files to mega.co.nz
>
> Where does your flash plugin come from?
>From Adobe site, using latest. Working "just fine" up to 151a7.
Not working/semi working (crashing in youtube) from (as I recall) day
one with Hipster.
FF22 dumping core have something to do with something else, not Flash,
since everything (But Html5 sound for the lack of Pulseaudio) worked
also almost "just fine" up to Hipster 2013-07-14 12:21 .
Will test what ken said.