[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:24:32 UTC 2013

On 07/21/13 08:17 PM, Nikola M. wrote:
> On 07/21/13 07:52 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> Nikola M. писал 21.07.2013 17:34:
>>> On 07/21/13 02:57 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>>> Hello, all.
>>> I've made a fix to zlib which at least allows firefox 10 (coming with
>>> hipster) to run locally.
>>>
>>> Please, update your systems and test if it works for you.
>>> Hi, updated , starded FF10, cored.
>>> FF22 actually runs but it cores when I trigger it by trying to upload
>>> files to mega.co.nz
>> Where does your flash plugin come from?
> From Adobe site, using latest. Working "just fine" up to 151a7.
> Not working/semi working (crashing in youtube) from (as I recall) day
> one with Hipster.
> FF22 dumping core have something to do with something else, not Flash,
> since everything (But Html5 sound for the lack of Pulseaudio) worked
> also almost "just fine" up to Hipster 2013-07-14 12:21 .
> Will test what ken said.

Also, I get happy thing from last few days (seems temporarily outage or
something but I am reporting it since it is often enough to get
noticed), I think it fails on 1/4 , e.g Hipster:

$ pfexec pkg refresh
pkg: 3/4 catalogs successfully updated:

http protocol error: code: 503 reason: Service Unavailable

$ pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/
sfe                      (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
sfe-encumbered           (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
jds.openindiana.org      (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.opensolaris.cz/osol/