[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

alp at sfedu.ru alp at sfedu.ru
Sun Jul 21 20:22:16 UTC 2013

I've tried with FF 10 coming with /hipster and Adobe Flash 10.1r85.3 (it
was a version Jon Tibble advised in oi-discuss).
It worked, didn't crash, but was extremely slow (tried to watch vimeo -
it was hardly possible).
Perhaps, it's related to VirtualBox environment, I don't know.
What exact version do you use?