[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:59:51 UTC 2013

On 07/21/13 10:22 PM, alp at sfedu.ru wrote:
> I've tried with FF 10 coming with /hipster and Adobe Flash 10.1r85.3
> (it was a version Jon Tibble advised in oi-discuss).
> It worked, didn't crash, but was extremely slow (tried to watch vimeo
> - it was hardly possible).
> Perhaps, it's related to VirtualBox environment, I don't know.
> What exact version do you use?
Hi, can you please answer blow quotes on public list, thanks a lot.

Latest Flash for Solaris x86 is 11.2 r202
It works just fine up to OI /dev 151a7 , and is crashing in Hipster from
the start.
I am yet to test /dev-test+JDS.
I am on hardware (C2Duo, i945),
Flash is not very performant but it was running much better for youtube
videos, then HTML5.

I also think that making Flash working again is most important.
If needed I could try older Flash, but I guess that is not the final goal.