[oi-dev] subversion update

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jul 24 07:13:38 UTC 2013

On 07/24/2013 11:03, Nikola M. wrote:

>> Waiting for your comments and suggestions before committing this.
>>
> I have no idea how to test this and what functionality is hindered or
> improved by changes.

Theoretically, it allows dependent programs to work with perl 5.16.

> I don't know but I gess it needs to check what applications/programs or
> external apps depend on that perl 5.10 subversion modules? Ideas how to
> check that?

I don't see such programs in /hipster repository. You can check with

$ pkg search -r 'depend::library/perl-5/subversion'

However, I don't know about /sfe and programs which are outside our
repository.

Also this upgrade influenced everyone everyone using svn. The list of
improvements in svn 1.7 comparing to 1.6 can be found in release notes:
http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.7.html
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,