[oi-dev] Weird data-loss in build zone connected to pkg update, snapshots and co

Erol Zavidic erolms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:23:14 UTC 2013

Folks,

just wondering if you experienced such thing as I did last night // this
morning.

I had my build zone up and running and started pkg update on GZ. All went
fine, just that I waited with the reboot. I was working on libmemcached
last night late and had some progress there.

This morning I booted up by desktop (with the new image), booted build zone
and my files are lost, filesystem was reset to state of aprox. two days ago.

Anybody seen this behaviour? If yes, pls share.

Thanks, Erol