[oi-dev] g++ 4.7 headers issue

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Jun 4 07:29:42 UTC 2013

On 06/02/2013 22:38, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> ken mays писал 2013-06-02 18:39:
>> Hi Alexander,
>>

> Hello.
>
>> Looking at your notes....
>>

>> G++ tests (i.e. 4.7.3)
>>
>> ---------
>>
>> # of unexpected failures 17
>> # of unresolved testcases 10
>>

>> Are the issues resolvable by fixing
>>
>> iso/stdlib_iso.h
>> iso/stdio_iso.h
>> iso/math_iso.h
>>
>> or do you see another resolution?
>
> It seems that 8 unexpected failures may be fixed by introducing the
> declaration (or definition?) of double abs(double) in stdlib_iso.h. But
> it is already defined in math_iso.h. I don't know what logic should be
> used to avoid defining it twice. I'm not sure about other failures.
> Two of them are ld - specific, it seems they occured because /usr/bin
> was earlier in my PATH than /usr/gnu/bin.
> And I'm not sure about several other.

Math headers (math.h, math_iso.h) appear  to be correct. It  seems that
not patching them allows the c++0x test with abs(double) complete
successfully.

Now I'm running G++ tests once more time...
Hint: you shold define liconv to "" i "-lc" for iconv-related tests to pass:
$ export DEJAGNU=~/.dejagnu.exp
$ cat $DEJAGNU
set libiconv "-lc"

--