[oi-dev] g++ 4.7 headers issue

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Jun 4 09:41:07 UTC 2013

 > Now I'm running G++ tests once more time...

So, that's results:

I've successfully built several C++ components with patched header
(without patches for math headers).

G++ testsuite result:

                 === g++ Summary ===

# of expected passes            45424
# of unexpected failures        4
# of expected failures          286
# of unresolved testcases       2
# of unsupported tests          453
/usr/gcc/4.7/bin/c++  version 4.7.3 (GCC)

2 of 4 failures and 2 unresolved testcases were related to Sun ld (tests
expect ld to understand --gc-sections option, about which it doesn't know).

Other two failures are more strange:
FAIL: c-c++-common/tm/malloc.c -std=gnu++98  scan-tree-dump-times tmmark
" std::malloc .666" 1
FAIL: c-c++-common/tm/malloc.c -std=gnu++11  scan-tree-dump-times tmmark
" std::malloc .666" 1

It seems they are related with namespace definition in stdlib.h header.
Need to experiment with it some more time.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,