[oi-dev] Vanilla illumos-gate in OI hipster repo

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:45:31 UTC 2013

Every two hours and every time someone pushes something to oi-userland
Jenkins runs gmake publish in illumos-gate component directory.

If the latest illumos-gate checkout was already built, gmake publish
is a no op and returns immediately.

Not optimal, but this is how it is set up right now.

Andrzej