[oi-dev] OI 'hipster' reboot effort

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Tue May 21 18:00:38 UTC 2013

I tried to update to the hipster repository but I'm faced with a number
of conflicts.  The all seem pretty much innocuous as they are ".mo"
files like:

pkg update: The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES/avahi.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/network/avahi@0.6.30,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T025203Z
pkg://openindiana.org/gnome/locale/extra@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T135615Z

But there are some ".kbd" files too:

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gok/sr at latin/text-operations.kbd:

pkg://openindiana.org/gnome/locale/extra@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T135615Z
pkg://openindiana.org/gnome/accessibility/gok@2.30.0,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T081835Z

Last is the 32 and 64 bit gcc library:

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/amd64/libgcc_s.so.1:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/gcc-4-runtime@4.7.3,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130518T182046Z
pkg://opensolaris.org/developer/gcc/gcc-libgcc@4.3.3,5.11-0.133:20100306T002102Z

This sounds like it should be an easy thing to fix, but I'm not sure
how.  Advice?

Regards,
Gary