[oi-dev] SUNWlibm

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu May 30 14:49:59 UTC 2013

On 05/30/13 04:07 AM, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:
> On 30/05/2013 12:28, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:
>> On 30/05/2013 10:19, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>> Could someone tell me, where does /usr/src/head/iso/math_iso.h (SUNWlibm
>>> or /system/library/math/header-math) come from? I don't see it in
>>> usr/src/head of illumos-gate.
>>>
>> /usr/include/iso/math_iso.h
>>
> ...which is indeed mysteriously missing in illumos usr/src/
> and also not in closed-bins or SunStudio.

Nothing mysterious there - libm was always part of the "DevPro" consolidation
(the bits of Solaris that were maintained and delivered by the Studio team),
and was never in ON, so not in the code base illumos started from.

There were DevPro source releases for OpenSolaris, providing the source for
libm, Sun make, SCCS, & medialib, and tarballs still seem to be available at:
	http://dlc.sun.com/osol/devpro/downloads/

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com