[oi-dev] pkcs library fix

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Thu Oct 17 05:49:51 UTC 2013

Good morning, Adam.

Adam Števko писал 17.10.2013 08:58:
> Hi,
>
> let's push the fix and also recreate iso, something like Q3 ISO
> release of hipster.
>
> Anything against this idea?
>
> Adam

I've thought about creating ISO a bit later - when PHP work and Net-SNMP
update is finished.
To finish it I need 64bit libwrap (I sent a RTI yesterday) for
php-tcpwrap extension (currently missed in PHP 5.4)
and real fix for this bug (I think the fix is coming soon).
However, I would also like to have gcc-compiled PostgreSQL (8.4 and 9.3)
and so on and so on.
I think I'll never stop to wish more (for example, I'm craving for IPS
update and python 2.7 :)).
So, let's push the fix and recreate ISO.
At least the latest ISO was released two months ago.
Since then we have a rather good portion of new software and some
critical fixes in GCC toolchain.

---