[oi-dev] pkcs library fix

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 06:02:59 UTC 2013

IPS update is being worked on. However, I found out that my build environment is messed in a mysterious way. I am sick, so everything I am working on has stalled (sorry, health first). IPS will be definitely updated as I want python 2.7 in the tree and make it default at some point.

Speaking of creating ISO image, it's up to you then. However, I think that we should choose a deadline for changes to be integrated into oi-userland. If that deadline passes, we simply create ISO images. If we know that some integrated changes might break something seriously, we simply skip that until it's get fixed (this might satisfy people, who want stable hipster, which I consider nonsense at this stage).

What do you think?

Cheers,
Adam