[oi-dev] pkcs library fix

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Thu Oct 17 06:41:36 UTC 2013

Hello, Adam.

On 10/17/2013 10:02, Adam Števko wrote:
> IPS update is being worked on. However, I found out that my build environment is messed in a mysterious way. I am sick, so everything I am working on has stalled (sorry, health first). IPS will be definitely updated as I want python 2.7 in the tree and make it default at some point.

I wish you a fast recovery.
I've mentioned IPS just because I also want python 2.7. And I would like
to check if it will be able to deal with multiple perl mediated versions.

> Speaking of creating ISO image, it's up to you then. However, I think that we should choose a deadline for changes to be integrated into oi-userland. If that deadline passes, we simply create ISO images.
>
> What do you think?

+1

However, it will not fully satisfy people who want "stable" hipster,
because repository will not be affected by this deadline. Or they just
will have a habit to update once a two week :)
I'm speaking about two weeks because IIRC it was an interval between
OpenSolaris builds. I think two weeks can be irrelevant term for
/hipster considering our slow development rate. Perhaps, a month or more
will be an adequate term.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,