[oi-dev] New OI hipster ISOs

Marcel Telka marcel at telka.sk
Thu Oct 24 08:59:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:33:14AM +0200, Andrzej Szeszo wrote:
> Hi All
>
> We are going to start making OI hipster ISOs more frequently now.
> There are ISOs from 23 Oct available here now:
>
> http://dlc-origin.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/
>
> You may find them useful when setting up new machines, etc. as there
> will be less updates to install.

Great news! Thanks!

Please consider to do it with some defined and predictable period. Let say once
per week, every two weeks, or once per month, or so (what fits your needs). The
current cadence (3 in a week) seems to be overkill a bit :-).

Thank you.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel at telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel at jabber.sk |