[oi-dev] New OI hipster ISOs

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:07:35 UTC 2013

Hi Marcel,

the idea was that we would produce ISOs on a quarterly basis. For each quarter, we would like to start doing some coordination and roadmap. This is still in the phase of discussions. The new system should be administration-free as it would cost us developer time. Unless somebody step us, who will be able to manage this and hold regular oi-meeting’s it has to be minimum time effort.

Cheers,
Adam