[oi-dev] hipster: runtime/python-26 refresh

Marcel Telka marcel at telka.sk
Fri Sep 6 05:19:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 08:51:13AM +0400, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello, Marcel.
>
> Marcel Telka писал 05.07.2013 20:52:
> >On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 09:46:46AM -0700, ken mays wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >The python packaging in hipster wasn't bumped to the newer python
> >2.6.8 nor python 2.7.3 versions from the updated oi-userland. Did
> >you check that your patch works against those newer revisions as
> >as well (it should, but haven't confirmed myself)
> >
> >Python was updated to 2.6.8 two weeks ago:
> >
> >http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/info/0/runtime%2Fpython-26%402.6.8%2C5.11-0.151.1.8.1%3A20130622T145445Z
>
> This fix is incorrect - it breaks compilation of 32-bit modules,

Which fix? This one?

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/915f0cf9f393b4f3c1c968bfb587669d170bb097

If so, please provide a testcase.

BTW, hipster from Sep 1st is still unable to compile my testcase correctly
without the fix (just checked):

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/57

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel at telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |