[oi-dev] libmicrohttpd, sloccount

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Dec 12 23:40:48 UTC 2014

On 12/13/2014 01:30, Josef 'Jeff' Sipek wrote:
> I have two new components to contribute.  The first is FSF's libmicrohttpd -
> a small HTTP server library.  The second is sloccount - a utility that
> counts lines of code and estimates project cost.
>
> You can get the changes via:
>
> $ git pull git://repo.or.cz/oi-userland/jeffpc.git hipster
>
> You can see the diffs at:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/oi-userland/jeffpc.git/shortlog/refs/heads/hipster

Hello.

libmicrohttpd/Makefile:

I see

COMPONENT_CLASSIFICATION=org.opensolaris.category.2008:System/Libraries

What does it do? I understand what it is supposed to do, I'm just
interested, why pkglint didn't catch it. Please, change to
System/Libraries.

libmicrohttpd/libmicrohttpd.p5m:

I suppose, *.la and usr/share/info/dir don't reach the final package.
But they look confusing.

sloccount/Makefile:
I don't see COMPONENT_CLASSIFICATION. Don't understand why pkglint
doesn't complain. However, it's too late here and perhaps I'm just sleepy...

sloccount/sloccount.p5m:
usr/share/man/man1/sloccount.1.gz
IIRC, our man doesn't understand compressed man pages. Am I wrong?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,