[oi-dev] Anyone working on Nagios Plugins

Richard Feltstykket richard at unixboxen.net
Thu Feb 13 18:16:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is anyone working on nagios plugins[1] for oi-userland?  I just compiled
them and installed them on an oi hipster machine via ./configure.
Relevant ones to me (check_load, check_ssh, check_procs) seem to work
fine.  I'd like to build a package as I'd like to distribute it to 20+
machines via puppet.

If no one is, can someone point me to a template package in
oi-userland?  Or perhaps there's a script to create a new package? Once
I have it working satisfactorily, I can submit a pull request if it's
something that others feel would be useful for OI.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] https://www.nagios-plugins.org/