[oi-dev] [developer] GSoC? Decision time....

Gordon Ross gordon.ross at nexenta.com
Fri Feb 14 04:52:53 UTC 2014

Keith,

I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but the GSoC program
organizers have in the past expressed a prefer that related projects
"band together" with shared applications.  That makes less work for
them.

I recommend we tell GSoC in our application that we will entertain
projects using any and all illumos distributions.
OpenIndiana is one of several good choices.  I see no harm in
mentioning their inclusion.
Would you be more comfortable if we mentioned other open-source distros as well?

Gordon