[oi-dev] vncviewer

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:10:29 UTC 2014

okay, no that's the stock version I have ... the newer versions (1.2.0 and
1.3.0) are different WRT the control key ...

I've just tried with my stock vncviewer (connecting to a remote machine,
not to 0 ... that seems like a strange idea since I'm on 0 already) and
ctrl-c and ctrl-v work fine.

in the newer vnc the ctrl key isn't passed through, but if I set ctrl in f8
it works as expected, until ctrl is turned off.

Jon