[oi-dev] vncviewer

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:39:11 UTC 2014

so far, I was just building the new tigervnc standalong to test ... just
for laughs.

I keep the latest tigervnc viewer and the latest rdesktop compiled on my
machine for laughs. the new rdesktop is probably worth the upgrade, but
because of the keymap (ctrl/alt) in f8 issue, I'm not sure that the latest
tigervnc is worth it.

I don't/haven't worked with the hg source, I've just downloaded the source
of the packages and compiled on the local machine.

Jon