[oi-dev] vncviewer

Richard PALO richard.palo at free.fr
Mon Jan 6 17:13:32 UTC 2014

Le 06/01/14 16:09, Richard PALO a écrit :
> I forgot to mention that there *is* a regression in that RealVncviewer
> 5.0.5 running on tinycorelinux now fails to connect on hipster but works
> fine on oi_151a7.

Let me rephrase that, it initially failed, but seems to work now (at
least in a subsequent invocation)...

Also, the good news is that it appears that after going into full screen
mode when running locally enables ^C/^V ! yeah! (what a lousy bug though...)

Which are the latest bits used in hipster, the following:
https://hg.openindiana.org/sustaining/oi_151a/xnv ?

Jonathan, are you building all of xnv (or a flavour of
x-s*-update-clone) or just tigervnc standalone?