[oi-dev] SPARC-port: THIEF of my work, not this time again!

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:18:08 UTC 2014

Hi Martin

I am impressed by the amount of work you are putting into OpenSXCE. I
am even more impressed by the fact that you got KMS and new Intel
drivers working.

May I selfishly ask if you have any plans to integrate your KMS
changes with upstream illumos-gate?

If not, do you have any plans to release OpenSXCE/KMS sources? Perhaps
someone else could integrate them with upstream illumos-gate with your
permission (and giving you credit, etc.)?

Cheers,

Andrzej