[oi-dev] SPARC-port: THIEF of my work, not this time again!

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Thu Jan 23 21:51:36 UTC 2014

WOW: Mr. Ben Taylor aka @SunTzuTech silently joins me, tells me
nothing and asks lots of odd questions.

He didn't say a single good word about OpenSXCE. Instead I now see on
the OI lists that he wants to steal/clone my work under his name 4 OI

he did the same in 2006 with my sparc post of QEMU, he understood
nothing of the code. But then took my patches and submitted them
upstream

UNDER HIS NAME!!!

[OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Ben Taylor

  http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2014-January/thread.html#14853

  [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Saso Kiselkov
        [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Stefan Müller-Wilken
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Saso Kiselkov
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Stefan Müller-Wilken
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Saso Kiselkov
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Stefan Müller-Wilken
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Saso Kiselkov
            [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Stefan Müller-Wilken
    [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Adam Glasgall
        [OpenIndiana-discuss] sparc support   Stefan Müller-Wilken

I would like to thank my friends, sponsors, mentors and supporters.
Last but nor least for having informed me what's going on here.
This permitted me to resubscribe for this message.

Note: Forking, branching off all that is absolutely fine and ok.
But not from behind!
Mr. Ben Taylor subscribed on twitter.com/martinbochnig a few days ago,
without saying a single word concerning his grand plans.
The only thing I wondererd about: He asked all sorts of questions,
even quite silly ones.
While not having a single good word about OpenSXCE, nor any personal
"hello" or apology for qemu, timetravel back to 2006/2007   ...

I wish everyone Good Luck with this effort, but not this way.

--
regards

%martin bochnig
  http://svr4.opensxce.org/sparc/5.11/