[oi-dev] recent nightly changes and other consolidation

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Mar 11 05:59:09 UTC 2014

Hello.
After integration of 4522 the build doesn't fail nearly often enough we
have some problems using nightly to build non-illumos consolidations.
At least I couldn't fix slim_source build. Not sure about other.

The question is the following:
could nightly be modified so that build warnings are treated as
build_extras, i.e.  existing of $TMPDIR/build_warnings${SUFFIX} leads to
build_extras_ok=n , not build_ok=n
at
https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/blob/master/usr/src/tools/scripts/nightly.sh#L224
?

Or is it better just to use patched nightly while building these
consolidations?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,