[oi-dev] Git or Mercurial?

Alasdair Lumsden alasdair at lumsden.eu
Fri Mar 14 15:26:01 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

You're pretty much right on all of that - github.com/illumos/illumos-gate is the main source for illumos.

Some OI stuff has made its way onto https://github.com/openindiana

However much of the legacy OI stuff is still on http://hg.openindiana.org

illumos-gate build instructions should reference the github one. OI stuff relating to /hipster should reference github, whilst the /dev stuff probably still the old hg stuff.