[oi-dev] [developer] 2837 - remove print/lp* from gate and use CUPS from userland

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Tue May 6 15:14:41 UTC 2014

I will probably set up a seperate repo for this. I'd like it to be buildable following the same pattern and tools as illumos itself in order to minimize pain for distro builders.  This would be the pattern that could be used when ejecting other bits as well.  Like the dhcp server. :-)

Sent from my iPhone