[oi-dev] [developer] 2837 - remove print/lp* from gate and use CUPS from userland

Tue May 6 18:25:52 UTC 2014

We can add a tag.  But that isn't necessarily the easiest for distro builders who want both current source and access to the things that we've moved out of the core.

It also doesn't help folks who might want to continue with fixes or improvements to the things we remove.

To be clear I am thinking of removing things out of the core.  This does not mean such things should be considered not useful or EOF.  It just means that they are not universally accepted as belonging in our core.

Sent from my iPhone