[oi-dev] Resignation

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon Oct 6 11:45:39 UTC 2014

Igor Kozhukhov writes:
[...]
> And I want to add my 2c: I can see thread about management of
> project.  With management and without contributors - management can
> try manage managers :) But with contributors - we will find the way
> how to manage project :)

You are right.  But for normal people with just a bit of time it is
to complicated.  Sometimes I build packages for Solaris 10 & 11.
If I had a working build environment and knew what to check out and
where to upload things, I would not mind updating those packages for
OI from time to time, especially for SPARC.

But as things stand it is too much work to get to a point where one
could start contributing.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"