[oi-dev] Resignation

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 21:46:57 UTC 2014

On 07/10/14 00:02, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:

> - Improving sites and documentation on the wiki. Currently it is a mess.

Hi Alexander,

I've done a fair amount of documentation work for other projects
including Ekiga, Open Wonderland, and presently assist Mozilla with
maintaining social media for Thunderbird. If you can identify perhaps a
few key areas where things are lacking in this area I'm happy to have a
look and see.

A related issue however is the apparent lack of ownership over the wiki.
My requests to look into certain lingering spam moderation issues, and
the security holes in the current Confluence version (brought up a long
time ago on discuss) have gone unanswered. I'd quite like to see some
firm points of contact for whoever is maintaining the wiki (and website)
back end before committing any time to it.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer