[oi-dev] Any reason to keep Studio indent in /usr/bin

Bruce Lilly bruce.lilly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:27:56 UTC 2015

I think (I'm away from my OI machines at the moment) it actually is in
/opt/ccs/bin.

I know it's broken; it changes valid code such as

unsigned int foo = 0U;

into broken gibberish (it breaks apart the 0U token.

My recommendation is to avoid symlinks; install each in an appropriate
place and allow users to decide order of preference via PATH.