[oi-dev] Updating Hipster and GUI log-in breakage with mounted ZFS datasets

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:12:25 UTC 2015

On 02/18/15 03:06 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> On 02/18/2015 16:35, Nikola M wrote:
>> Maybe I could toss somewhere other GNOME settings or insights of that
>> account?
>
> I'd suggest to start from making a backup of your settings, then
> clearing gnome auto-start and panel applets
> (~/.gconf/apps/panel/applets/).

Oh and I sent previous message too early:

Deleting everything under ~/.gconf/apps/panel/applets/ had no affect on
freezing X and  VTs when logging with account I regularly used before
update to 20141010.

But I managed to have nwam-manager GUI giving core dump and restarting X
on another account, on 20141010, while logging in normally on another..

It could be interesting to put an archive of that account contents.
Where could be suitable place to paste larger (ZIP) files?