[oi-dev] cached test results for components

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:48:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
as we discussed it a few months ago because some tests in libcheck were
expected to fail and I did not know where to save the results, I also think
it is a really nice feature.
Best regards,

Aurelien

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> wrote:

> Hello.
> I'd like to inform you that I've just merged code from userland-gate,
> which allow you to cache expected "gmake check" results.
> I think it's really nice feature.
>
> You can place canonical results to
>
> $(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(PYTHON_VERSION)-$(BITS).master (for
> setup.py components),
> $(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(PERL_VERSION)-$(BITS).master (for
> makemaker.pl components)
> $(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(BITS).master (for other components)
>
> and later use gmake check to check if results have changed.
> Don't know as you, but I'm excited with this possibility.
> --
> System Administrator of Southern Federal University Computer Center

LARCHER Aurélien          | KTH, School of Computer Science and
Communication
Work: +46 (0) 8 790 71 42 | Lindstedtsvägen 5, Plan 4, 100 44 Stockholm,
SWEDEN