[oi-dev] cached test results for components

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jan 28 11:48:11 UTC 2015

Hello.
I'd like to inform you that I've just merged code from userland-gate,
which allow you to cache expected "gmake check" results.
I think it's really nice feature.

You can place canonical results to

$(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(PYTHON_VERSION)-$(BITS).master (for
setup.py components),
$(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(PERL_VERSION)-$(BITS).master (for
makemaker.pl components)
$(COMPONENT_DIR)/tests/results-$(BITS).master (for other components)

and later use gmake check to check if results have changed.
Don't know as you, but I'm excited with this possibility.