[oi-dev] LibreOffice: libmspub, libwps

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Thu Jul 30 04:56:45 UTC 2015

Aurélien Larcher писал 30.07.2015 02:13:
> Hi Bob,
> What would be your opinion about bumping ImageMagick in oi-userland at
> the
> same time ?
> LCMS2 cflags are not passed properly with 6.8.3 it seems.
>
> Is there a preferred version and incompatiblities to be expected or it
> is
> "just" about pushing 6.9.1 (and making sure nothing breaks) ?
> Regards,

There are only several dependent packages:

pkg:/desktop/xscreensaver/hacks/rss-glx
pkg:/editor/gnu-emacs/gnu-emacs-gtk
pkg:/editor/gnu-emacs/gnu-emacs-x11
pkg:/image/editor/inkscape

So, if it's necessary, we can update it.
Debian ships imagemagick 6.8.9.9 .

Patching imagemagick/lcms2 or setting necessary CFLAGS in environment to
fix the issue is also an option.

---