[oi-dev] dmake packaging changes

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Tue Jun 30 14:51:21 UTC 2015

I'd expect few people to have developer/.../xcu4 installed.  Is that not
the case?
The solution there is the same as with the regular .../make, split the
package (so people can still have the xpg sccs, and have the xpg make in a
separate package which you can obsolete when I integrate.

I really do hate the mess Sun made of packaging some of this stuff :(