[oi-dev] dmake packaging changes

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Jun 29 21:34:24 UTC 2015

Richard Lowe писал 29.06.2015 18:51:
> Hi,
>
> When I integrate dmake into illumos, this is going to cause packaging
> problems
> for anyone who uses IPS and also inherited package names from Sun.
> That's
> you
> guys (and anyone downstream of you, presumably).
>
> The problem is that the package pkg:/developer/build/make, which I am
> delivering, also includes SCCS and as(1), for historical reasons.
>
> You're going to need to split those off into separate packages, I'd
> suggest:
>
>   pkg:/developer/versioning/sccs
> and
>   pkg:/developer/as
>   (or maybe 'assembler' or 'sun-as' or something)

Hi.
We are ready. We deliver  developer/versioning/sccs and developer/as.
Also note that old developer/xopen/xcu4  package has conflicts with new
make as it delivers usr/xpg4/bin/make.
We deliver new developer/xopen/xcu4 which depends on sccs and make, but
this means that latest xcu4 package has conflicts with current make (via
sccs).
So if you have developer/xopen/xcu4 installed, you'll have to freeze it
before "pkg update" . This is a temporary situation, until new dmake is
delivered.
This means we are interested in fast dmake integration.

---