[oi-dev] How to test our code

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Nov 18 05:42:47 UTC 2015

Hi.

I'd suggest you asking at illumos developers ML.
But it seems you'll have to design such tests yourself based on existing
standards.
All I see is an open issue
https://github.com/gdamore/illumos-core/issues/145 and no any specific
tests.
Perhaps, Garrett can assist you with designing such tests.

Kirtikar Kashyap писал 18.11.2015 03:17:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to add reflink support to ZFS in Illumos. For that we
> need to
> modify the cp.c file in usr/src/lib/libcmd/common. We tried to make a
> few
> changes to the file and compiled it using dmake install command. But
> how
> can we test the new cp?

---