[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 20:48:18 UTC 2015

Hello,
Yes.
As for any plugin wrapper issues with Flash:
The industry giants are pushing away from any 'official' Flash support in browsers and the legacy Flash pluginsfor Solaris are now a potential security risk. This means any Flash plugin <= 11.2.x.x is now under UNOFFICIAL or FORBIDDEN (aka use only with care) use status when used on any Solaris/OpenSolaris-related OS platform during Internet use - especially in any business or academic environment.
Thanks,Ken