[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Nov 27 04:42:14 UTC 2015

Hello.

Nikola M писал 27.11.2015 03:39:
> On 11/26/15 08:33 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>>
>> So, the question is, should we update default OI Hipster FF to this
>> version? I'd say yes. What do you think?
>>

> There is FF password database upgrade issue and crashing on exit issue.

What do you mean by this? I've upgraded several VMs and my PC to this FF
version. Password database is here.

Please, read https://support.mozilla.org/ru/questions/1028564 . Could
you force password re-import?

>  Besides, new firefox dumps core on exit:

> http://pastebin.com/Ra8AS11V
> $ pstack /var/cores/firefox.global.oi-h2015.1448580745.6026.core
> core '/var/cores/firefox.global.oi-h2015.1448580745.6026.core' of
> 6026:    /usr/bin/firefox

Do you get these crashes on every exit? What plugins do you have
installed? If you disable them one by one, can you find offending
plugin?
Unfortunately, firefox non-debug traces have never been useful, they
usually say "Hey guys, we have error in libxul.so" and that's all.

---