[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Nov 28 05:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi, Martin.

I don't know, how it's relevant, but we have the following patch for
rather long time:
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/blob/firefox/components/firefox/patches/13-rename_log2.patch

It was necessary in FF 17, as I clearly saw that wrong function (__log2
from libm) was called instead of the one in h_log2.c
which was seen as core dump during profile creation.
I've added it to the latest FF. Nikola says he doesn't see crashes, I
think this can be related.
It's really hard to debug libxul, and I don't think I can do it
remotely, so just shoot in the air...

Мартин Бохниг писал 28.11.2015 05:24:

> BTW:  I didn't want to beg for more donations, I just mentioned them
> to provide equal rights to all, rather than demanding more.
> Now I can't believe it, but  Alexander Pyhalov - creator and main
> engine/(er) behind Hipster - donated 50 EUR.
> Man! He is the one who should _get_ donations, rather than funding me.

I thought that I owe you a box of good beer :)

---