[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:45:20 UTC 2015

On 11/27/15 08:31 PM, Nikola M wrote:
> On 11/27/15 05:05 PM, ken mays via oi-dev wrote:
>>
>> That way, you CAN still have your cake - while just eating some of it
>> too!
> Ok ship it. Let's move along with it.
>
> I am just uneasy with many people with existing FF profiles reporting
> core dumps on exit.
> It seems like it will be there for some time but at least there will
> be more people to figure it out.

Hey all if anyone noticed, there is FF 34b7 now on
http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net:1000/ userland
(that I updated passwords form FF24 with resetting
signon.importedFromSqlite to default in about:config),

and with old .mozilla profile I am not experiencing cores on exit anymore.
Please test 43b7 more to confirm, so it can land to hipster.

-Also there would be nice to have one place (possibly at Martin's Github
or similar) where changes for illumos distros for Firefox port could be
placed so that now Firefox dev and testing train has been catched up to
continue it together.

-I also propose to put thanks to Martin in Firefox in OI hipster
Help:about box ,
under Firefox logo (not over it) , with text that one to thank for it is
Martin and it's Paypal mail address.
It cold be there for a while and I think it is good idea.