[oi-dev] Thunderbird 38.4.0 integration

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Mon Nov 30 09:46:46 UTC 2015

>Понедельник, 30 ноября 2015, 9:11 +01:00 от Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com>:
>
>I hope talk about Thunderbird could be moved to a separate thread.

??

>Current situation is that Thunderbird in OI hipster is working
    (31.8.0) together with calendar/lightning ,
>yet recently I experience core dumps sometimes while it is standing
    open for some longer time periods.

That sound already better.
Because all I said was that I asked Ken what he _wanted_ to say yesterday.
If you want that we or you I I alone do the port, it would be much fun and I gladly agree.
But I cannot do it before Wednesday.

>On 11/29/15 02:45 PM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
>>Thunderbird: I never re-compiled TB since Mai 2014, and never
      cared much about it (in contrast to the relative and
      libxul-brother FF).

>It's important to have Thunderbird as valid e-mail application. In
    the time

Where did I disagree??
I only said, my last experience with getting it built is outdated.
Then I proposed that I do the "port" (now in double quotes, because it won't be tough now after FF43) to the most recent very latest version.
Because why w=do all the mess for something as outdated as 38??

Then I only asked what the current status is, because from what Ken wrote (review TB38 patches) I got puzzled to find onlt 24 and 31 diffs.

So: No worries. Is it please possible to wait a few days?
I am dealing with more urgent legal texts to lawyers which must be sent TODAY and the other suit against me on Wednesday.
Thank you very much for your patience  .....